Skip to content
Simply Discontinuing Alcohol or Drugs:
- Is strongly warned against on drug labels and by medical professionals
- Often creates painful withdrawal symptoms
- Normally is unsuccessful and results in the person having to resume taking the drug or drinking alcohol
- Can be dangerous and even cause a seizure or death.
You Need An Inpatient Medical Drug Detox or Alcohol Detox If:
- You have become dependent on a drug (have withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop taking the drug)
- You have become addicted to a drug or to alcohol (must have the drug or drink alcohol because of the way the drug or alcohol makes you feel)
- A drug is not handling the problem for which it was originally prescribed but you have painful withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop taking the drug
- A unneeded drug is causing unwanted and unsafe side effects.
THE NOVUS MEDICAL DETOX CENTER SOLUTION:
- A medical detox program designed specifically for you that will enable your drug detox and/or alcohol detox to be more comfortable and safe
- Specially formulated IV’s to ensure you are hydrated and that replenish the nutrients, vitamins and amino acids that were depleted by the drug or alcohol
- Medical supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Medications as needed to handle drug or alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Natural supplements to handle drug or alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Home-like setting on 3.25 treed acres to make your drug detox or alcohol detox more relaxed and comfortable
- Delicious food
- A private or comfortable shared room with a television, telephone and internet access so that you only experience your drug detox or alcohol detox-not yours and the person in the bed next to you
- Education on how the drug or alcohol was affecting your body and how the drug detox or alcohol detox is going to allow you to more comfortably and safely complete your withdrawal.